Happy Holidays!

9/19/08

GAME 3 Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt

You'll find the answers anywhere in one of my blogs. The links are in the left sidebar.
Just post the answers with the link in the comments section. For this game names will be randomly drawn for the prize. Winner will be announced on Sunday night. So your in the drawing as long as you post before I announce the winner. Don't worry, like the scramble word game, your answers won't appear right away, but I'll be able to see them with comment moderation.

Winner will be announced on Tuesday!

1. Name a song from my playlist
2. A digital layout
3. A book I've read recently
4. Find a comment
5. A favorite layout that you l ike
6. An altered item
7. A book on my wish list
8. A quote about scrapbooking
9. A photo I've taken (not on a layout)
10. A layout with a rainbow
11. A Scrappy Resource
12. My favorite book series right now
13. A layout with sewing on it
14. The Challenges link
15. Another song from my playlist
16. A layout with at least 4 pics
17. My mousepad
18. A digital freebies resource
19. A hybrid layout
20. My favorite summer drink

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!