Ok, I've updated everything that I received up to this point. Gallery and comments. If there was anything I left out, please let me know. There's still time to submit. I probably won't get to the announcement until tomorrow evening! So as long as you post before then, you're qualified.
Also, anyone try the crossword puzzle and seem to have words not fit? I'm going to check it over just to make sure. I had a puzzle generator create the boxes for me, so you never know, it may be inaccurate. However, just attempting it and submitting it qualifies you as well.
Thanks!
See you tomorrow evening for the big WINNER's announcement.
9/22/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The crossword puzzle worked fine for me once I got my thinkin' cap on. :D
What's on QVC tonight? I had to watch the premieres of Dancing With The Stars and CSI: Miami. Both AWESOME!!!
I love DWTS! I DVR'd it because that tv is in my room and I'm in my scrap room. But I'm watching QVC on the pc. The best stuff so far...
TSV-had to get it because it matches the family room
F05206- love the laced paper
F05231-looks like a great card kit for family and I can insert the photo.
E06062 The BIG printer, gotta have it.
Hey lady.. I meant to tell you that I love the layout of your new blog. How do you do it? I think I need to get a book on blog layouts. I haven't a clue on how to do all the fun stuff you do but anxious to learn. I use the generic ones I find online. Anyways.. It looks beautiful...
Thanks Heidi! Lots of html coding. I go into the layout section, edit html and put in my images and colors there. I researched online and a lot of trial and error, still working out the kinks. Here is a great site for for info http://blogger-templates.
blogspot.com/
Post a Comment