

I thought I finished our family card, but DH doesn't agree. So I need my readers help in deciding which one to use. So be sure to fill out my survey and let me know. Thanks!
This one goes to family. No budget for cards, so with Costco reducing their 4x6 price down to 13 cents, I made them 4x6 size, so that it won't cost as much to have several printed. I had 50 printed for $6.50 total and I'm making the envelopes myself from my scrap paper.
I love how their photos came out too. Just took these very quickly outside in front of the garage. They were super easy to take, with the hats (picked up at the Target discount spot for $1) and scarf, I didn't have to worry about clothes looking nice or haircuts and the boys getting antsy.



Here is one example of my cards for my scrappy friends. Simple but fun! I'm making my own envelopes too.
4 comments:
Totally love the picture and card.. I put my vote in.. I love the both backgrounds but think the green sticks the pics out more.. Have a good Holiday...
I love seeing your kids on the card, but what about you and dh?
I'm sure your family would like to see all of you! I'm always getting told that when I put my g'son's pic on everything and no one else. I fugure who wants to see us?! I guess I'm wrong. Just a suggestion for next year.
Those are some great picture's.
too cute! they look great!
Post a Comment