Happy Holidays!

6/11/09

Pink Is The Word...

A wold made of pink

It's not a new obsession
A color which makes me go insane
Pink is not any kind of fiction
Pink always helps me gain
Motivation, Inspiration and everything I need
Trust, joy and a bit of laughter
This color helps me succeed
Pink is the color of my eyes
Only when I look around my room
Pink makes me an angel in disguise
It's the color which brings joy to me and my crew
Pink is a color so mighty, so great
Pink is the color my face
Turns when I'm late
Pink is the color which nothing can replace
It's the color which I can't stop thinking of
Neither day nor night
Pink symbolizes my love
Pink is the color of the light
Which shines in my heart
It's the color of a wonderland
It's the color of my imaginary sand
Pink is the color my cat wants to be
Pink is the color of the sun which shines
Pink is the color the world can see
Pink is the color which gives me signs


Mia Peterson (I did modify it a bit.
)

I found these while I was searching for ideas to paint some furniture. No I have yet to paint any piece of furniture PINK in my studio yet. But I am so inspired by these fantastic items. Just click on the image to go to the photographers gallery.






1 comment:

Karen Witte-Elkins said...

Is that pink not LUSCIOUS??? I am playing with the idea of painting the walls of a room the bright pink color. I go back and forth thinking it will be too much, but wouldn't it be fun? Love your blog...

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!