Happy Holidays!

7/9/09

Got to scrap


I picked up some new goodies and was so inspired by their examples, that I had to get these layouts going. I was so excited to play with the new Bo Bunny that I got plenty of layouts finished at the crop last weekend (thanks Carrie for sharing your new Cricut)...

I actually used some old diecuts that I've had for 8 years, the flowers in my imagine layout, and then I just added solid cardstock to the back. On the others I used a fabulous page topper titled summer, and made my own denim flower from the boys old torn jeans.

Be sure to check out My Gallery for the rest of what I finished.

Also, be sure to check out Bo Bunny's Blog for their give away this weekend.



1 comment:

Heidi E. said...

Very Cute.. Been a long time since I have seen a page from you.. Hope all is well.. Miss seeing you ♥

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!