Here is what I've been creating this season...
Everything done here was done with materials I had on hand. It feels great when you can decorate and not have to spend a dime.
This is our kitchen display, just replaced the normal everyday decor for halloween decor in our freecycled frames. I used my Silhouette to cut almost everything.*The Spider Web is from QK Silhouette.
*I designed the scaredy cat (you can find my freebie to download at the end of this post) and used the font Burton's Nightmare 2000.
*The silhouette I created of my son Dylan.
*The owl in the tree is by HINKELTJE at hinkeltje.com
*The Chandelier is from Cricut's Home Decor Cartridge. Thanks Yoli!
*The Trick or Treat sign is from Cardiology Creations by Tina Mansfield.
Made roses out of tissue paper. To do this, all you do is cut your tissue about 8"x12", fold it in half lengthwise, use pen to roll at folded edge (I did some flowers with open edge and some with folded edge for a mixed look) leaving the opposite side loose, insert pipe cleaner for stem, add bow and display.Some old vases from freecycle and an old pair of fish net stockings from the costume box make for great mood lighting. You should be able to get at least four from one pair of stockings. Just cut, slide onto vase, add a little hot glue for a light hold if they won't stay up and cut at bottom leaving a little excess, decorate with ribbon or lace or leave as is. Regular pantyhose are great too, vary the look a bit with different pattern stockings. Some stockings will stay up without needing any hot glue depending how supportive they are and how big your glass/jar is.

One of my apothecary jars that I filled with black filling, a mini skull inside and one of my necklaces on top.
Looking for more inspiration?
Scrapbooking and Cardmaking
My Witch
Trick or Treat
Happy Halloween
Good Witch
Halloween Party
Little Witch
Altered Book
Pumpkin
Lollipop
Harvest Party
Canvas Treat Bags
Witchy Cards and Hat
Little Witch...
Trick Or Treats
Halloween 2009
Spooky Cave
Halloween Projects
Elegant Witch
Spooky
Happy Howl-oween
Halloween Treat Jars
Decor
Pumpkin
Treat Bags (not really bags, but too cute to miss)
Halloween Tree
Whimsical Blocks
Poisonous Labels
Paper Wreath
Wall Hanging
Halloween Tee's
Swirl Vase
Vintage Apothecary Jars
SILHOUETTE GSD FREEBIE
I have uploaded a free cutter file GSD, for you if you use the Silhouette, and I believe it should work for the Wishblade as well. PLEASE NOTE: I use the latest version of the ROBO Master software 5.01 so if you get an error message then it could be that you need to download the latest version. You can find the latest software HERE.
It's a Halloween file using the scary cat above and a witch. Don't forget to leave some love here if you grab it.
Download Link



4 comments:
You've been busy
Luv the fish net stocking idea. Very clever!
Everything looks cool! Nice job.
Great ideas!
Post a Comment