How can it be December already? By this time I usually have started putting up my Christmas decor. Not this year. The tree is still in the addict, along with the ornaments, and all the usual fun Christmas stuff. In fact my house is still glittered with orange leaves, pumpkins and other fall goodies. Why? Because in the next week we will be moving. Then I get to scramble at the last minute and to get it all set up, make my new house smell like Cinnamon and other baked treats, get my shopping list completed all for St. Nick's visit. Did I forget to mention I still have to get our cards addressed and sent out? Think I'll get it all done? Maybe.. or not.
Well at least I have my blog pimped out with Christmas fun and music. One more thing to cross off my list.
Seriously, I am trying not to stress out over the details too much and just trying to enjoy my family in this magical season.
So I'm posting some Holiday Inspiration now so that when we are finally in the new house, I'll have some great motivation to get started.
_________________________________________________________________
In the mood for some holiday baking? Check out Amie's latest blog review post on Hershey's chocolates. You can find it HERE. The chocolate thumbprints are my favorite. Yumm!
Here's a great alternative to the Advent Calendar
I love SEI's holiday ornaments and bow ideas.
12/12/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope you and your family have a wonderful xams season. Don't let the move stress you out to much, things always happen for a reason.
How was the move woman?? Hope you are getting settled in nicely!
Post a Comment