Happy Holidays!

9/19/08

*WINNER*GAME 1 Word Scramble

I posted the winner below in the comments section. She was the first person to get them all to me first. Congrats!


You can post your answers in the comment section of this post. Don't worry, no one will see your answers but me since I have the comment moderation.


Unscramble the words below. The one with the most answers posted first wins!



1. iphc robad
2. sisscosr
3. ied tuc
4. rbelgog
5. rbcey prco
6. spmsta
7. ecktliss
8. reledat rta
9. oibbnr
10. sntotub
11. lrfsoew
12. irmap
13. cbais gyer
14. cspra omor
15. tecskh
16. pshtoo
17. cditda
18. oautly
19. radc
20. bulam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. chip board
2. scissors
3. die cut
4. blogger
5. cyber crop
6. stamps
7. stickles
8. altered art
9. ribbon
10. buttons
11. flowers
12. prima
13. basic grey
14. scrap room
15. sketch
16. photos
17. addict
18. layout
19. card
20. album

Ural

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats Ural, I got stuck on Flower and had to sit and concentrate on it inbetween classes so you got there before I finished.

Way to go.

Heidi E. said...

Congrats Ural...

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!