Happy Holidays!

9/19/08

Game 5- Online games

This one's just for fun. Here are a few arcade games to play.

  • Election Madness. Wait till you see the red mohawk dude, and then click play. Don't mistakenly click on the ad before that. Make sure you click on the instructions so you know what keys to click. I loved playing it. Great way to get out my agressions, lol. Let me know who wins against their opponent.







Election Madness 2008 game at Womens Games Election Madness 2008

Click to play Election Madness 2008 now!!

» See More Games Now!




  • Pole Postion - I miss the gas pedal on this one. It's hard to make those turns.

  • Scrabulous - love to play Scrabble? Post here in the comment field if you want to play and I'll send you an invite for a game. It's not live, so you can drop in and play all weekend. Up to four players each game.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love SCRABULOUS! Send me an invite! :D

Natalie said...

These games are fun! I played a few games of Ms. Pac-Man. So fun! Felt like I was 'back-in-the-day' again! teehee!

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!