Happy Holidays!

9/19/08

Make 'N Take 2 - Mini Album




Mini Album- I'm crazy about...

I made my own black board book
These are just some of the pages inside.
Sorry, haven't had a chance to add photos inside yet.

Covers...
1. I printed the template to the size I wanted my album.
2. I traced that onto two chipboard sheets. One for the front and back cover.
3. Traced it onto cardstock and adhered it to cover the chipboard cover on both sides.

Inside Pages...
4. Cut out carstock to desired size so that they would fit just inside the covers and not overlap.
5. Rounded corners with my corner rounder.

Put together
6. Punch two holes to bind inside pages and cover together with binder clips. If you have the Zutter, you could use that instead.
7. Then just decorate as you like.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I will probably do this later, but can you send me a copy of your template. I love the book and maybe I can do that in Sedona for my Beagles.

Anonymous said...

I also intend to make this at a later date. Gotta have that pattern, I really like it! Would make a nice b'day present for my daughter!

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!