I've also heard that if you have the Cricut Design Studio, you can use the welding feature. Here is a great tutorial for the CDS word book.
What you'll need:
Word processing program
Printer and paper
Large chipboard sheets (you get these in your online paper orders for free or if you have enlargements done at Costco, they come in your order as well.)
Paper cutter
Pencil
Scissors
1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Click on the blue A icon below to create your word art.
3. Choose the first option Outline and click ok.
3. The edit text window will appear. For a long word Pharmacy is a good font. If you don't have that font you can google it and get a free download. For a short word pick a chunky font. I also use the largest text size and select Bold.
4. When you're done, click ok. Enlarge the image by clicking on the word and moving the little boxes until it's as big as you need it to be. I usually make my words about 5" high for 4x6 photos. Remember not to have the word to wide that the last letter won't fit on your longest chipboard piece. Your finished Word should look like this.
5. To save time, I found a great article just on this subject that you can reference to complete the rest of the album. Just click HERE.Be sure and let me know if you get one of these done. I'd love to see your example. Here's one that I did a few years ago if you need something to work off of.

Happy Scrapping!
No comments:
Post a Comment