Happy Holidays!

9/24/08

Winners!!!!!

Thanks everyone for playing and being patient! This crop was a huge success and you can bet I'll be doing it again in a few months. Congratulations to everyone!

For those of you out of town, (other than Ural, since I have yours) email me your snail mail address so I can get these postal.
The rest of you, I will arrange delivery soon.

Are you ready to hear the big
Winners!

















Challenge Winners:

Amie Prize won: Cherry Arte Boy Story Kit with assorted embellishments.
Heidi Prize won: Digital Scapbooking software
Teresa Prize won: TBD, awaiting feedback

Cyber Chat
Winner- April
Prize won: Autumn Leaves Hearts and Stars by Rhonna Farrer Acrylic Stamps and blocks.

Games

Word Scramble 1: Ural
Prize won:American Crafts Metalic Markers

Guess the # of buttons: Kristi
Prize won: Decorative trim/ribbon

Scavenger Hunt: Karen
Prize won: Card kit

Bingo: Natalie
Prize won: My Minds Eye Garden Party Kit

Word Scramble 2: Karen
Prize won: Chatterbox Border rubons, Imaginisce paisley rubons, 7 gypsies girl friends rubons.

Crossword Puzzle: Jan
Prize won: My Minds Eye Bohemia embossed chipboard


GRAND PRIZE WINNER
She has won a holidays kit- A HUGE assortment of pattern paper and embellishments along with a 9x9 album.............................................









Natalie!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY!!! Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, Angelina! This was so fun! I hope you do it again very soon! I was so inspired! I have at LEAST 11 more layouts I'm workin' on, thanks to you! :)

Congratulations to all the winners! There was TONS of INCREDIBLE work accomplished! Love it!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for having this wonderful crop -- I really enjoyed myself.

Amie said...

Yay, what fun! Congrats to Natalie!

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!