Happy Holidays!

10/12/08

Trash to Treasure

I was reading my horoscope for fun today and I liked it, so I thought I'd take its advice today.


Taurus
You're on the same page as your closest friends today, no matter what things have been like between you lately. It's a great day to work on hobbies or projects that you all share an interest in.






Ok, so it's not really trash, but it's certainly become a treasure. Jan freecycled me this great lamp because it didn't really go with any of her decor. It didn't go with mine either, but I have some extra fabric left from my curtains, and some paint, and tadaaa! One more light for my living room. I just love it now. All that is missing is a nice end table to display it on.

What do you think?





Happy reading, we're off to the fair today.

3 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love it! You are so talented.

Teresa said...

Very cute!! I have been working on a few cards today!

Scrapenabler said...

Great job!

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!