Happy Holidays!

10/10/08

Changes to my room

This was my table last week. It can get really messy once the holiday projects start.



This is it now. Notice anything different?



It's bigger! This was totally meant to be. I've been wanting a second project table since I bought the first so I could have more work space and can have others join me in my room. However, they sold quickly and now can't be found anywhere. I figured I wouldn't get one because who would want to get rid of this baby? Well, I was searching Craigslist for a coffee table, (which I hadn't been on in a really long time), and I saw the exact same match to my table being sold. The previous owner was getting rid of it because she was making her office into a nursery. So I'm glad that I didn't find one at Pier 1, because not only did I only pay have the price, $150, but I also got the matching stool with it.








I added these cyrstal knobs to this decorative box I made a while back (on the top and on the bottom for feet). Just what it needed. While I was picking up dd comforter at Kohl's last week, I found a little box of these for half price, $6, where the decorative candles are in the back of the store. I think they are intended to go in a vase or jar. There were a bunch in their little container. They don't have the screws, you have to hot glue them on. I noticed some stores have just the clear round marble type balls and others had these. I also grabbed purple ones for dd's room decor.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love the white mini book shelf where did that come from.....
I have the cubes and finally getting enough to get my space in order.. yippee.. Now to get a designer... to get it organized and me just walk in lol.

Teresa said...

I NEEED those Tables LOL I love them!!!
I love the box too just Beautiful!!!
Ok Liz trying to figure a way to get out there!!!

Natalie said...

Oh Angelina! Looking at your scrap room makes me yearn. Ugh, I want that so bad! I couldn't do it without you though... you'll have to help me! seriously!!!

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!