Happy Holidays!

2/10/09

25 things....



I saw this somewhere, I can't remember where, but saved it because I thought it would make a great reminder.

25 Things That Are Good For the Soul

  1. Smiling
  2. Photographs of fluffy clouds
  3. Reading and considering wise words
  4. Taking time to breathe before answering
  5. Sharing kind laughter
  6. Happy music
  7. Art
  8. Listening to someone who needs a friend
  9. Sending someone a note of appreciation
  10. Meditating
  11. Making a list of the things you’re grateful for
  12. Washing windows so that the sun can shine more brightly inside of your room
  13. Dancing
  14. Listening to a breeze
  15. Smelling flowers
  16. A picnic under a tree
  17. Keeping a record of the good things that happen
  18. Letting the past go
  19. Forgiveness
  20. Prayer
  21. Walks
  22. Hobbies
  23. Doing a secret act of kindness
  24. Cleaning
  25. Saying, “I love you.”

Have a great week. I hope you choose to do something that makes your own soul sing!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hmmm very cute

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!