Happy Holidays!

3/6/09

A Jar of Whimsy



New pics have been added to my Studio Album.

You'll see my new vintage finds with lot's of yumminess and pretty organization creations!

I'm feeling a bit dreamy today, so I'm throwing out a dash of whimsy to you. Anyone who posts a comment about their favorite pics in my flickr album or here on my blog will be entered to win a jar of whimsy. It'll be a fun surprise and who doesn't need a bit of happiness in the mail? I'll announce the winner next Friday 3/13.

You can go straight to the bottom of this blog and click on the studio slideshow or start here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/scrapn_angel/3333910688/in/set-72157603637270098/ , and click to the end.

11 comments:

Amie said...

One of my fave pics on your blog is the wall art made from punches! Beautiful!

Monique said...

What a dream land!
The photo of your studio, espcially your work area inspires me to create.
Thank you for sharing

gwammy'sart said...

You put into reality what I dream in my dreams! Organization beautified. d
I like how you used your wall space..easy to see and reach

Anonymous said...

You are a very organized person. I love the colors you used in your room. I'd love to have a big table like yours to work on.

Liz said...

I love the black shelves that look like a store . I love just about everything it color cordinates and looks perfect together. Lots of trash to treasure it's just gorgeous I was lucky to see it IRL

Heidi E. said...

I love your entire room so it is hard for me to pick one, but if I must.. I love the picture of your lamp that you altered :)

Anonymous said...

So many favorites. Cats! Pink! Metal buckets! Dress "forms"! I love to see the use of the unusual that crafters come up with! My favorite would have to be the words you have through out the room. That is something I am going to add in my room. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So many favorites. Cats! Pink! Metal Buckets! Dress forms! Love to see the use of the unusual. Crafters can be so creative. If I have to pick just one, it would be the use of words throughout the room. That is something I a going to add to my room to inspire me. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Darn . . . I don't know what happened to my previous comment. Oh well . . . . It was difficult, to say the least, to pick out just one item/photo I liked. However, the candy dispenser with the ribbon is simply to die for! Now I want one for my own sb room. I am such a baby! LOL. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you have added embellishments to so many of your storage containers! Very cute!

Teresa said...

I love your whole room but my favorite is your work tables which I had them!

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!