The Winner of the Jar of Whimsy will be posted late tonight!
_________________________________________________
Oops! I got a ton of email telling me that the link doesn't work, try it now and let me know.
_________________________________________________
Help! Help! I need to destash my studio.
Everything in the link HERE is on sale.
Just click on an item to see my price in the description.
I accept Paypal (my preference), or you can charge your visa through Paypal as well. If you live nearby, I can even deliver it and you pay cash upon delivery.
Just let me know what you want to buy and I'll send you an invoice with the estimated shipping. If you have a Paypal account, please be sure to send me your email address for the account.
You can post it here in my comments section for this post. I have comment moderation so no one will see your email or order. You can also email it to me if you have my email address.
If there is anything that you are looking for that you don't see, let me know, I might have it to sell. I have a few Cropper Hopper paper organizers not listed, if any of the local gals are interested. I'll also be getting some kits together from my stash by the end of the month.
Also, I'm always looking for pretty feathers, birds and nests, carnival tickets, pink buttons, purple buttons, crochet flowers, pink tape measure, clothes/doll pins (the rounded kind), old costume jewelry with bling, vintage children's book pages and sheet music. It's an idea if you want to work out a trade.
Thanks for your scrappy suppport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment