Happy Holidays!

5/31/09

Endless storage ideas...

Endless storage ideas...

Phewww! Two straight days in the scraproom and the room is once again my haven. In the last couple of months, between my Goodwill, Ikea, and my latest scrap purchases, my room was looking more and more like a storage room. Not good....because then I didn't feel like coming into my favorite room, much less creating. Now everything is in place, the tables and floors cleared and I feel so free that the mojo is once again flowing.

It really helps. So I came up with a list of great sites to visit that will get you into working on your fun space again.

Have fun lurking into these amazing rooms!


Heather
Joan
Dedra
Making Memories
Donna
Miley
Graspers
Heather B
Kelly
Margie
Alicia
Tim
Jen

1 comment:

Heidi E. said...

These are awesome. I got some really great ideas.. thanks for posting the sites :)

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!