There are some pretty neat things made from crap. I've seen crafters create albums from board games and cereal boxes.
- Check out this lady! She actually makes renaissance clothes from pop can tabs.
- This is a great tutorial on how to create an altered book from mail order catalogs.
- Instructables is a great site too.

I created a summer wreath along these lines. I used wire hangers to create the wreath form. You could also use foam board or card board. Just hot glue spanish moss, at Dollar Tree, over the form so you don't see the wire. Then decorate with found items. I've had these shells for ages and then added a birds nest and lemons, also previously found at Dollar Tree. I even found some potpourri in my stash that was perfect for this project. I hot glued the items so they'd set right away, but to keep them from falling from the heat, I added construction adhesive.
1 comment:
Adorable and creative as ever.
Post a Comment