Happy Holidays!

9/19/08

Game 6- Word Scramble #2

We have our winner! Congrats Karen! The answers are below.


You can post your answers in the comment section of this post. Don't worry, no one will see your answers but me since I have the comment moderation.

The one with the most answers posted first wins! I will announce the winner as soon as I get the winning post.

Everything to do with crafts/scrapping.

Unscramble the words below:

1. soensgibm________________

2. roinsipanti________________

3. alizbzl________________

4. rnyxo________________

5. tpnia________________

6. rsadb________________

7. tseeely________________

8. lingb________________

9. eflwro________________

10. macare________________

11. heeidasv________________

12. lnbsememhlties________________

13. imlfay________________

14. irletgt________________

15. fdirsen________________

16. dtsedsseir________________

17. cphsune________________

18. bbohy________________

19. diacindgt________________

20. ctaree________________

3 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

That was tough on a few

1. embossing
2. inspiration
3. bazzill
4. xyron
5. paint
6. brads
7. eyelets
8. bingo
9. flower
10. camera
11. adhesive
12. embellishments
13. family
14. glitter
15. friends
16. distressed
17. punches
18. hobby
19. addicting
20. create

thank you for the challenge

Karen

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Did I send my list to you or did someone beat me? I know it has been hecktic and I don't remember what I have done.

Natalie said...

waaaa! Sad I missed this one! :(
CONGRATULATIONS, KAREN! WAY TO GO GIRL! :D

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!