Happy Holidays!

9/19/08

Game 7 - Crossword Puzzle

WINNER is Jan! Woohoo! Thanks for playing.

As soon as you complete this, type your answers

1-10 Across
1-10 Down

in the comments section. Again, don't worry, with comment moderation, your answers won't be seen.

You have all day Sunday and Monday to work on it, then I'll draw a couple of winners for this on Tuesday.


Click on the image to print out a larger version

ACROSS
1
A map that gives you placement of photos and other elements that is a starting point for you layout.
4
Something you do (edited from don't) want your scrapbook stuff to be so they won't corrode or destroy your photos.
9
The gathering of scrapbookers to get pages done or just to socialize.
11
A handheld tool that allows you to pre-pierce a hole.
13
Copying one or more design elements (title, page layout, etc.) from someone's layout and using it for your own scrapbook pages.
16
This is what you work on involving one theme with a title, pictures, journaling, and embellishments all relating to one theme.
17
An adhesive (among other things) manufacturer located in arizona.
18
Several types of this can include book-style, post bound/top-loading, spiral, ring binder, and strap-hinge
20
A substance made from wood with designs on the entire page.

DOWN
2
It has been used for years as a reinforcing material in document mailers that has become popular to use in scrapbooking.
3
The technique of decorating an item with pieces of paper and glue.
5
The act of making a paper or photo look old, roughed edges, etc.
6
A type of adhesive that looks like snot.
7
This is the plastic covering that protects your pages from damaging effects. This is a must if you want your scrapbooks to remain intact!
8
It's basically what keeps your projects held together, there are several different kinds of these.
10
It is the story to the pictures in words.
12
These are also in your tennis shoes.
14
A hand held die-cut tool. There are many types of them.
15
Translucent paper that is available in a variety of colors.
19
Somewhere near you that is the place to be for crops, classes, and the latest scrapbooking embellishments and supplies.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got it almost done, but what the heck kind of adhesives are you buying if they look like snot? :)

Anonymous said...

Across
sketch

acidfree (but you DO want them to be! Did you mean that? let me know!)

crop
paperpiercer
scraplifting
layout
Xyron
Album
patternedpaper

Down
chipboard
decoupage
distressing
gluedots
pageprotector
adhesive
journaling
eyelets
punch
vellum
LSS

Natalie said...

This is making me crazy! Are you sure about the clues?

angelina said...

lol, straight out of the Scrapbooker's Encyclopdia. Multiple versions of it of course. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Natalie, I keep missing you. Karen and Heidi are in chat with me, but I don't know how to bring everyone in together.

But I'm here.

Amie said...

Several of them I feel like I know the word, but it doesn't match up exactly, is anyone else having this problem? 5 down and 7 down specifically. maybe I can't spell, lol

Anonymous said...

I did make one mistake in the clue for 4 across, replace do for don't. I'll edit that in the post.
Other than that the spaces were right, just a hint here; The act of making for example means present tense so the answer would end in ing. Other than that, I think all the other answers I've received so far from you ladies has been right.

 

blogger templates | Happy Holidays!