In the living room I keep a couple of chests, you know the treasure chests type, that I picked up from Ross, but they look like they came from an expensive import store and the boys put all of their living room toys in there. I also use this coffee table/ottoman. This was freecycled to me of course. It totally looks like it came from the 80's. I completely spaced on taking a before picture. It had a tan corduroy fabric around the sides and light oak finish on the top. So I re stained the top piece and covered the fabric with new fabric from curtain panels. You can find curtain panels very inexpensive at stores like Ross/Tj Maxx. It's much cheaper than buying from the fabric stores sometimes. Plus you get a better luxury look selection.
If you have a hidden storage idea that works for you and you love, please share it. I love to see other's ideas.
After (There is a giant drawer where we put game boards.)
1 comment:
You always have amazing ideas
Post a Comment